ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index ShadowFlare Forums
Communication between ShadowFlare Users

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Basic training for Mages?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index -> Tips - Episode One
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr.Scherzo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:42 pm    Post subject: Basic training for Mages? Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm kind of new to the SF, so I have a few questions..

Q1: I'm currently a level 23 (Pretty weak, I'm aware of that) and I've turned into a Wizard very recently. Now according to TestRatt's websites, Wizards are able to cast spells which aren't available to Warriors or Hunters.

I have only 4 spells (Fireball, Ice shard, Teleport, and Plasma) and I'm a wizard. Confused It's almost impossible leveling up with a Wizard to get new spells!

How can I get the awesome spells given by Wizard but still able to level up..?
Should I become a Warrior level up then become a wizard? Question

Q2: As for the Tower of Ordeal, I've been able to get pretty deep in the dungeon, is there an end to that place? Are there other NPC's deep in the tower?

Note: I'm in Episode one as of now..
TestRatt
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spells come at certain levels. See chart below. It's based on the graph if you changed to a wiz as soon as you could at level 6. Personally I wouldn't recommend changing class to warrior if you plan on being a wiz. It just puts off the number of levels you'll need to get the good spells. At level 26 if you began at 6 you will get flamestrike which would be your best attack spell until elemental strike.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mr.Scherzo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see.. Thank you very much, TestRatt! ^_^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index -> Tips - Episode One All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: