ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index ShadowFlare Forums
Communication between ShadowFlare Users

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i need good save download and i have question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index -> Tips - All Episodes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yuval12321

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: i need good save download and i have question Reply with quote

hello i got level 28 warriar in episode 1 and i in the third town and i dont know how to get to another town
its write that i need more expericne so what level i can go next town(now i one town after the cold town)

and i need good save download
the saves are in the folder (ShadowFlare\Saves) so if someone can, pls upload this folder to Rapidshare.com
i downloaded good save of warriar level 89 but its didn't have photo so i couldn't play
thanks who help
darkwolfauror

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:26 am    Post subject: reply Reply with quote

do you have all episodes downloaded? i think the town you are looking for is south of remote town you have to go through a huge map to get to the town.
and also you dont need a picture to play the save account, you just name it the slot number you want. the first character slot is 0000.ssv the second slot is 0001.ssv ect. if you want some good charactors, you can go to mischiefsociety, TestRatt has some really good stuff on there including some save files.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index -> Tips - All Episodes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: