ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index ShadowFlare Forums
Communication between ShadowFlare Users

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help with 2 things

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index -> Tips - Episode Four
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiro55

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:41 am    Post subject: Need help with 2 things Reply with quote

Hi everybody I'm kinda new to ths place and I was wandering where Do I get the mission to kill the tarantulas after I defeat the dragons and the second one is, where is angels memory I am in the labryitnh of the lake but I cant find forest of the dragon. Shocked
TestRatt
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can do the tarantulas mission anytime once you reach Kanfore. Here's a rough description on how to do it.

You just need to speak to everyone in Kanfore including Uta.

Uta and her friend are located outside of Kanfore. To get to them you need to leave Kanfore through the southern gate. As soon as you exit the gate turn west before the screen changes to a new area. Follow the path around the northern end of town to find them.

Then go and speak to everyone in town again and then speak to Uta again. She will then tell you to go speak to a ranger named Burns in the Forest of Silence.

To get to the Forest of Silence leave south from Kanfore and make your way West.

When you get to the Forest of Silence speak to Burns just inside the gate.

After speaking to him a few times he'll assign you the Kill the tarantulas mission.

To complete that mission all you need to do is kill all the spiders in that forest and return to Burns for some information.

= Here's a picture of the area where Uta and her friend are at. They are in the little area outside Kanfore.

To Get to the Forest of Dragon =

A = Use your companion to jump water to open gate "1".

B = Get the three countdown switches to open gate "2".

3 = Take the undergournd passage to "4".

C = Kill the Highlighted Monsters in this area to open gate "5".

Then just go thru "5" and follow the path around the north / east until you find the entrance to the Forest of Dragon.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Shiro55

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:24 pm    Post subject: I got it now Reply with quote

Thnaks test that helped a lot man
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index -> Tips - Episode Four All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: