ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index ShadowFlare Forums
Communication between ShadowFlare Users

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recommened lvls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index -> Tips - Episode One
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Koala

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:47 am    Post subject: Recommened lvls Reply with quote

Hi everyone!
Just finished the Dusty Ruins and opened me the way to another town. Is it OK to continue with lvl 15 or should I smash more goblins Very Happy and lvlup?
Anyway, could somebody post estimated relation "location-required lvl"?
I have bad experience from Diablo II...loooong time ago, before I had LoD expansion...I fought my way to Act I on Hell, got stuck and had to leave my 34-lvl-only sorceress to her misfortune Laughing Afterwards, with my other characters, I was way slower... So how is it in Episode 1?
Thanks for your advice Smile
Koala

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry Embarassed
my computer froze for few seconds Rolling Eyes
admin, could you please erase those other two posts? thank you very much...and sorry again..
AsdMaster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think lvl 25 is good...before that you gotta run.
Dante_67

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

25 is actually quite high. Maybe 20 or below.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean 20 - 25 at the end of Ep1 OR before entering the Cold Svalt Town Shocked ?? Hope the first one is correct...
Anyway, thank you Smile
TestRatt
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At 20 -25 you should be pretty much able to beat anything in episode one without too much trouble. With decent gear you could actually be playing in the first parts of episode 2 in the late teens.

If anything when you enter the new area around cold svalt town lay down a transport spell right away and then take on one of the monsters there. If you can take it without much trouble then you should be ok. If you die then you shouldn't have much trouble retrieving your lost gear if you haven't gone to far into the area.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kriss103

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you joking.. i got char level 11 in cold svalt town.. dog helping me , but i was level 15 with another hero, and I was pretty good for there!..huh.. 25......... if you hear yourself...level 22 and i was in tower of ordeal!
AsdMaster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just being on the safe side Rolling Eyes
kriss103

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ye..... leveling up for a year....
Rishav111

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it doesn't always depend on what level you are. I was level 15 and had great epquipments and the ice goblins didn't stand a chance. Though they damaged my dog very quickly. It is safe even if you go there in level 10! You just inactivate the dog and repeatedly use his dash attack. Don't let the enemies get too close to you. Heh heh... these are tactics.
cryptjtd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This apparently is Koala's 1st time through, so 15th level is not outrageously high, depending on equipment. You can hit Cold Svalt at a lot lower level though....
Rishav111

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ice goblins are tougher but give 90 experience points. One the other hand the Garam goblins(the bosses in the dusty ruins) give only 50 experience points each. And near Cold Svalt town great equipments can be found also. So I recommend Koala to take the risk and go and lower levels.
Tocwib

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is really??
S...!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

When I played ShadowFlare episode 1, it was a honest and excellent game and I made it level 35 or something and I was losing to the group of Gorgoyles and I don't remember beating them without collecting all the explosives, medecines, and, the wooden sword with 255 attack speed and other good items. I don't remember anything to be precise but, I think I might still have some earlier saved versions of the game. And then when I was online everything seemed to have gone wrong. Episode 4 in two days? Level 100 in lessthan a minute? And then ShadowFlare nomore? Too bad to be true. I would say I was having excellent thoughts while I was struggling with Gorgoyles, I had to buy a new mouse because the old, not so old mouse ( Actually it's new ) got its buttons rubbed off. Anyway level 30 still has its problems. I think better items are important. And, it's also the use of other options like

1. Using explosives/mines
2. Using power ups/energy
3. Training your pet/ not so important but, you can kill a strong enemy, too slowly, painfully slow.
4. Equip your self with better items.
5. Playing multiplayer or jumping to higher levels is skipping the generations in the game without having any fun. Fun? Yes, fun.
6. Items do change things a lot and using the portal is also a completely great thing.
7. You can even use magic from closed doors. Or, use the pet to jump to and fro.
8. Etc;...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
S...!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Hi, If you play the game on your own, all the time, it will take a great deal of effort on your part and also it shall be a great experience. But, if you seek help, many players do so, then what you have is downsized experience, memories with gaps/hops. The above statements need not be taken for granted!? Anyway, it's your choice and it all depends upon what else you have at your hands. I say, let it take years. But, for the first time, for all the love of this excellent game, you play it, on your own. I hope so, I think so. I couldn't do it. Atleast I did it for the first 30 - 39 levels. But, it's all gone. I don't remember much of it. If you take other paths, those paths come with their own advantages but, it's a different choice to be made. Do as you wish!?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rishav111

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case you don't know, I am one of the best gamers(specialized in rpg obviously). I swear I can beat any game, may I repeat ANY GAME without any help, cheat or walkthrough or whatever it may be. From sports to first-person shooters I left a record, won many awards in the local tournaments, believe it or not I won't care. Hmm... If anyone has a game challenging enough for me, just name it. Oh and by the way S, I think you referred to the gargoyles in floor 4 or 5 in tower. The heal spell is pretty effective in this area and it is not hard at all.
john321

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol level 15 is so high to go to Cold Svalt.
My friend was level 15 at the Remains of Recarnation and when i started playing. Now i'm level 20 at the ultimate chapter one mission and and he's 16 at the same misson O.o. Lol???

Ok you can go to Cold Svalt at level 9-13, but you will need to use some Pet Dash's...
When you get to the city and take the first mission, buy some ''tablet +'' and go kill the Wild Ice(I think the monster is this), do some Pet Dash's and then go level up...
BlackFireRoar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made the second town at level 12 and just charged on through. I ran inside the town avoiding all monsters and then worked it from the inside out. Id say just go for it, fightning new monsters levels you up faster anyway! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index -> Tips - Episode One All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: