ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index ShadowFlare Forums
Communication between ShadowFlare Users

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

character level hack
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index -> Tips - All Episodes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shownam23

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:17 am    Post subject: character level hack Reply with quote

i have recently aquired a 3rd party program that allosw you to get to lv 100 in approximatly 120 kills.

you can also change other aspects of your character (ex. strength, life, magic points.....etc.....)

If you would like me to send you this program, then you should e-mail me adn request it.

[email protected]

DO NOT emaiol me requesting other programs, only this one.

You must ask for the program by name

Cheat-O-Matic

If you emailme about anything else, your email will be ignored, and the address it is comng from will be added to my ignore list, and automatically trashed.

Do to the volume of people already asking for this program, it may take a couple of days for me to get to youe email, considering i do more than just check my email and send this one program to everydoby. Twisted Evil

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS FORUM ENTRY FOR I DO NOT CHECK HERE OFTEN

You can however reach me on either my yahoo aim or msn messengers (yahoo is the most likely one i am on)
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wombat3
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course, the program would completely ruin the fun of the game. all the fun is getting to high levels, going through ep1,2 and 3 at level 100 would be no fun at all.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chichiri
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... I hated game genie things etc. I used one once on some game and I played it for a day and got so bored. Then I picked up the game again later and didn't cheat and had so much fun. Also this isn't anything new shownam. Theres like 3 or 4 editors already out there on the web for shadowflare that people can just download instead of having to email you and have you send it to them.
TestRatt
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wombat3 wrote:
of course, the program would completely ruin the fun of the game. all the fun is getting to high levels, going through ep1,2 and 3 at level 100 would be no fun at all.

Yeah, once you reach mid level 90 upto 100 the game gets SO boring! No real challenge at all. I'm having more fun now starting over with my new characters which are all still under level 40 then I did when I was at level 95 killing things left and right without paying awhole lot of attention to what I was doing cause it was so easy.
What this game needs more then game cheats is an ep 5 to fill in the gap between when you actually finish the game and the level 100 mark Exclamation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Chichiri
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finished all the quests but forest of madness at 78 so I've got a lot of long boring lvling to go for lvl 100... then time to do my hunter then my mage then all of their companions etc etc... I like feeling complete Confused.
TestRatt
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chichiri wrote:
I finished all the quests but forest of madness at 78 so I've got a lot of long boring lvling to go for lvl 100... then time to do my hunter then my mage then all of their companions etc etc... I like feeling complete Confused.

Shouldn't be that boring for awhile once you hit level 80 and can break out the good stuff - cylinder bowguns etc... Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Smashure

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: character level hack Reply with quote

shownam23 wrote:

Cheat-O-Matic

Do to the volume of people already asking for this program, it may take a couple of days for me to get to youe email, considering i do more than just check my email and send this one program to everydoby. Twisted Evil

You can however reach me on either my yahoo aim or msn messengers (yahoo is the most likely one i am on)

I'm sorry but this guys is a total jackass. and anyone who emails him... have fun with the sub7 backdoor he'll send you. Of course a lot of people don't mind having their computer zombied.

Not only that but what's this anonumous third party he's trying to protoect? like this is some kind of illegal action he's doing. Dumb Tard.

(PS it's due to the volume NOT do to the volume)
Chichiri
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got to 80 now and have all the fun stuff... 8900 attack with hiokshimura! Shocked but my def n stuff goes too low atm so I can't really use it Sad ... just a few more lvls for barba rosa!
flame_eater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh me too im lev 84 i think
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Veyska
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chichiri wrote:
I got to 80 now and have all the fun stuff... 8900 attack with hiokshimura! Shocked but my def n stuff goes too low atm so I can't really use it Sad ... just a few more lvls for barba rosa!

fft... lookatchoo... whining 'bout lev'l eighty... po' t'ing has to deal wit only eightynine hunnert attack... awww...

(Meh... I'm typing with one hand as I eat dinner and I'm in a weird mood... Rolling Eyes Laughing )
TestRatt
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chichiri wrote:

Yeah your defense takes a beating once you switch to the 2 handed sword.
Machinery Blade has a 7500 attack also but it's even worse defense wise but pretty sweet if you like to use mines though.
The best attack for a 1 handed sword that I've come across is 5200 which isn't that bad but it's hit rate is horrible! Hit Rate 60.
Veyska
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TestRatt wrote:
Chichiri wrote:

Yeah your defense takes a beating once you switch to the 2 handed sword.
Machinery Blade has a 7500 attack also but it's even worse defense wise but pretty sweet if you like to use mines though.
The best attack for a 1 handed sword that I've come across is 5200 which isn't that bad but it's hit rate is horrible! Hit Rate 60.

Yow! Shocked Even Iscariot's got better attack, and its attack is only 280...
LogaN

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for those real tough baddies in ep4 id reccomend using ur secondary- tesla and god shield even when u have barba rossa equipped cause that magic is hard on us knights
TestRatt
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LogaN wrote:
for those real tough baddies in ep4 id reccomend using ur secondary- tesla and god shield even when u have barba rossa equipped cause that magic is hard on us knights

Have you tried the devil buster sword? Attack 4400 Hit Rate 200 Speed of Attack 200. Or do you use the tesla blade for the high damage attack attribute?
LogaN

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i use tesla blade and god shield. i have a devil buster though. it looks real cool. but i have never really checked it out cause ive been using the same stuff for a while now.
TestRatt
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I was just curious cause I've got both and haven't really tried either one myself. I always used Londiwal for the extra HP and life recovery. I guess I'll just have to give them all a shot the next time through which will be awhile yet. My next warrior is only level 39 right now.
Mr.Chaos
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have a warrior, but my hunter has Life Force for a shield.
Defence 400
Evasion rate 30
Magical defence 400
Magical evasion rate 30
Walking speed 20
Durability 400
Weight 250
Required level 75

Maximum HP +250 Very Happy
Life recovery 2.5%/s Very Happy
Thunder +1
Holy +2
Dark +1

But it is a bit heavy for my hunter, so I also like using Nature Shield.
Required lvl 35, pretty low, but it gives fantastic boosts to evasion/, magic evasion. And it is a whole lot lighter to carry at weight 40.
Plus, it boost your companion and all attributes +1.
The low weight means I can use some rings to boost my attack or whatever else needs a little extra attention.

With Life force, I use 2 Kokabiel soul rings (each +60 strenght)
I always use 2 Full Crests, lvl 60 (each +5 to all attributes), anyway.
I also have 2 monolis that can help to max out the 4 top attributres, but then my inventory is almost full and I have little room for pills or items found. Sad
So I prefer the Full Crests.
Juuso

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: character level hack Reply with quote

Smashure wrote:
shownam23 wrote:

Cheat-O-Matic

I'm sorry but this guys is a total jackass. and anyone who emails him... have fun with the sub7 backdoor he'll send you. Of course a lot of people don't mind having their computer zombied.

Not only that but what's this anonumous third party he's trying to protoect? like this is some kind of illegal action he's doing. Dumb Tard.

(PS it's due to the volume NOT do to the volume)

if thats true I wont email him Rolling Eyes
HeoxuM

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really don't care bout the Sub7 backdoor he's gonna send me Smile
I'm not @ home, so.. I DON'T CARE.
I Have only ep1 and left my character at level 24(i also don't keep it anymore - i made Format on my C Drive) and i was bored because the other epz are missing...

saving $$$ 4 X360 & Nitendo Wii
Chichiri
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah life force is just too heavy right now for me Sad. BTW chaos sometime later could you dupe a soul ring for me? It'd be nice to have one so I can even wear my god shield Confused .
TestRatt
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could dupe one of those Kokabiel Soul rings for you. I think I've got all the level 70 rings etc.. Very Happy But I only have two of the level 75. Crying or Very sad
Chichiri
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a TON of rings from Logan... not exactly sure which lvls they are though lol. I think they're mostly 70 also. And I made a booboo earlier I can wear god shield but I can't wear telsa blade w/ it so I'm still using exaclibur at lvl 81 (almost 82 Rolling Eyes ) Sad. Thnx testratt Smile.
shownam23

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad OK, to all the jackasses that think that everyone here wants to send a [censored] virus to all of the peolpe of the world.Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

This file has been scanned by macafee, norton, and avg systemworks. all scans have come back clean, and if you do not believe me, you can scan with what ever anti-virus program you want to. And if you still dont believe, or trust me, that this file is clean, dont email me.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Now for all of you people that say that this will make the game lame. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
DO Not Ask for this, DO Not email me for it, Do Not clog up this forum with your stupid unwanted remarks about using a cheat program. We have all heard it before, and the ones that want it, really dont care what you have to say about using a cheat program. So, if you do not think that using a cheat program is admirable, or that it is immoral, then why did you click on the forum post in the first place?

Razz Razz For the rest of you who want this program Razz Razz

Feel free to email me and ask for this program, or contact me on yahoo instant messenger (shownam23) or aol instant messenger (shownam23) and all i have to say to you who do get it is have fun and kick some bottom.

If you would like a list of peoepl i have sent this program to, just ask, and you can contact them and ask them if there was any problem after they got it (I.E. any virus problems)

Quote:
O, and BTW if i really wanted to srew up ur computer, i wouldnt use a sub 7 backdoor that is easily detectable, and is removeable by my 4 year old son. i would at least have a bit more imagination than that.
shownam23

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is for smashure

Where do you get that i am tryin to protect a "third party"
exactly which part made you come to that conclusion

DUMBASS BE YOU IF YOU THINK I AM TRYIN TO PROTECT ANYONE

Quote:
Many people think they are so smart, when all they know is the smell of their own stench.

Last edited by shownam23 on Sun Sep 28, 2003 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
LogaN

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think its cool promoting the hack. it does make the game lame and all the main people on this forum agree. i see that u wanna help some people out but they should just find it on their own if they really want it that bad. and cut down on the language cause wombat will just edit it out anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index -> Tips - All Episodes All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: