ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index ShadowFlare Forums
Communication between ShadowFlare Users

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

xFire Community For Online Play

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gigi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:14 pm    Post subject: xFire Community For Online Play Reply with quote

I've been checking in on the forums from time to time and I keep seeing the same problem arise over and over and over again.

Online play.

Let's face it, the lobby client is crap ( my apologies if I insult anyone with this ). I am quite sure you all are well aware of its deficiencies, so I won't go into details here. Instead, I'll get right to it.

I've just recently rejoined the xFire community, and I thought I might as well have a go at making a group for Shadowflare players, and requested for the game to be supported.
I'm not sure how joining games will work, but we will see friends and fellow Shadowflare lovers who are currently playing, and if any trouble arises things will be immensely easier with both parties being able to communicate.

The group's profile can be found here.
You'll have to download the application and create an account.
Your username is permanent, and it will be how people find you, but you can change your nickname any time you want.

I hope to see you guys there =)

Edit: Getting it supported seems harder than I thought. I dug up an old request and bumped it, so once you have an account please go to the thread and post that you would like to see this supported as well Smile

As of June, 2012 I will no longer be visiting these forums. Good luck to you all!
Gigi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOTE:
Until it gets supported, all you have to do is start the game in ONLINE MODE, and put the IP address ( seen in the upper right hand corner in the ESC menu ) as your status on xFire.
If you see someone with an IP address for a status among the community, just select your character and click OK, go to ONLINE MODE, choose JOIN GAME, and enter the IP address to join.

Hope to see you there!
Happy gaming! Smile

As of June, 2012 I will no longer be visiting these forums. Good luck to you all!
Gigi

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP to get past spam...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: