ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index ShadowFlare Forums
Communication between ShadowFlare Users

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with Jurg mission!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index -> Tips - Episode Three
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hludov

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: Help with Jurg mission! Reply with quote

Well, I'm with a trouble at the mission "Punitive Expedition Against Jurg". The problem is that I can't find the place where Jurg is! I can't even find the "Road of Conviction". Where's that place?

[/img]
Mr.Scherzo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you know where the Hill of Heaven is? Use the Warp Gate to go there, once your there follow your way up west (I think) and you'll see a small maze like forest (Just check where all the monsters are coming out from) follow that until you see a gate which will lead you to the Road.

I'm guessing this won't be of much help to you, so I strongly recommend going on TestRatt's website (Mischeif Society) and downloading the walkthrough.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index -> Tips - Episode Three All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: