ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index ShadowFlare Forums
Communication between ShadowFlare Users

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

cheating turtle!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index -> Tips - Episode One
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yuval12321

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: cheating turtle! Reply with quote

i need someone to record it or give me video recorder
i recorded it but my video recorder i downloaded wasnt good!
i recorded half hour!
well i do guide without video
you need cheat engine:
http://cheatengine.org/downloads.php
in the tab general setting:
now click on setting and remove the V from the fifth thing from the start - its name starts in (Hide some/all...)
in the tab scan setting:
put V on the first thing and the third thing
in the tab code finder:
put V on the second and the third thing
assembler options tab:
put V on all but where you have to choose one of two things choose the second thing
now the tab Extra:
put V on the first and the second thing

lets start cheating!
after starting the game press Ctrl + Tab and press on the little computer in the corner and attach to the proccess of shadowflare and then back to the game
Quote:
1. choose something to increase and check what is value - the number near the stat (you can do this in everything you want)
i choosed the attack, now i got 50 attack

Quote:
2. click Ctrl + Tab and write 50 attack (i use my example all time) under the value and click on first scan and back to the game

Quote:
3. you have to change your attack so drop your weapon from you then check you attack(my is 10) and click Ctrl + Tab

Quote:
4. write 10 under value and click on NEXT SCAN and if its find one thing or two, click on them both to add them to the table and click on V and change the value to the attack you want

thats all
in level cheat its dont give magics but exp cheat could be good(i didnt checked if i get the magics

if someone give me name or download for screen recorder, i will make video turtle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index -> Tips - Episode One All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: