ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index ShadowFlare Forums
Communication between ShadowFlare Users

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need good game save download and i got questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index -> Tips - Episode One
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yuval12321

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: I need good game save download and i got questions Reply with quote

I also got question about all episodes but the last post in All Episodes Forum was in 2008 so i ask here.

First question:
Quote:
I got all episodes but I dont no how to play episode 2 or 3 or 4.
When i open the game its write episode 1 so how can I play other episodes?

Second question:
Quote:
I got level 28 warriar in episode 1 and I in the third town (I don't know her name but this town is after the Cold Town) and I don't know how to go to another town.
Its write that I need more expericne so what the level that I could go next town in her?

And about the game save:
Quote:
I need good save download.
The saves are in the folder (ShadowFlare\Saves) so if someone can, pls upload this folder (In rar file) to Rapidshare.com
Thanks who help
danny1211

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey mate if your in episode 1 and your finished every quest then you should be at the tower of ordeal then after you get to the end there is a wizard that says comeback after getting more experience so...wat you do is you download episode 2 install it then you can talk to alex in cold svalt town he will tell you to goto mining town kanfore and to get there you have to goto remote town and go directly south from the "REMOTE TOWN"
you should end up in a place called caravan but just when you enter the giant gate the episode 2 story page thing appears.
yuval12321

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

danny1211 wrote:
hey mate if your in episode 1 and your finished every quest then you should be at the tower of ordeal then after you get to the end there is a wizard that says comeback after getting more experience so...wat you do is you download episode 2 install it then you can talk to alex in cold svalt town he will tell you to goto mining town kanfore and to get there you have to goto remote town and go directly south from the "REMOTE TOWN"
you should end up in a place called caravan but just when you enter the giant gate the episode 2 story page thing appears.

thanks you i got to this town but i stucked in the second quest
i got to the Forest of Spirit i think and i didnt find the place i have to go there for the quest
can you help me?
and can you give me save level 30+?
thank you
danny1211

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

go on this website http://www.mischiefsociety.com/ and register once you have done that then look on left and it will say shadowflare guide it shows you everything you need to know oh and if you want a SAVE FILE the site has save files on it aswell goto shadowflare guide then it will say item download then in their, there are a bunch of catagories that say like "accessories, armor, axes and there is also character saves and the site also shows you how to use them, in the shadowflare guide section. Wink so thats pretty much all ya need to no. HAVE FUN!
yuval12321

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

danny1211 wrote:
go on this website http://www.mischiefsociety.com/ and register once you have done that then look on left and it will say shadowflare guide it shows you everything you need to know oh and if you want a SAVE FILE the site has save files on it aswell goto shadowflare guide then it will say item download then in their, there are a bunch of catagories that say like "accessories, armor, axes and there is also character saves and the site also shows you how to use them, in the shadowflare guide section. Wink so thats pretty much all ya need to no. HAVE FUN!

thank you its really good site
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index -> Tips - Episode One All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: