ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index ShadowFlare Forums
Communication between ShadowFlare Users

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index -> Tips - Episode One
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Donutman123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Help! Reply with quote

Ok, so I'm in Episode 1, and I just reached that snow place. I'm a lvl 14 warrior with a lvl 6 gravity. I can do up to fire ball. Problems:

1. How do I finish that Syria's quest? I find the box, and i cant open it.
2. How do you change your career? (warrior, wizard, etc...)

It would be really nice if some one could help me out thanks! Laughing
TestRatt
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure by what you mean by "the box" but Syrias spirit stone drops off of Stone Spike in the "continued room" of the Dusty ruins.

To change careers you need to fight either with magic for the majority of a level to become a wiz/ witch and at your level up point you'll get an option to click in your status screen to change if you feel like it.

To become a hunter fight with a bow and a warrior a melee type weapon (sword etc..)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Donutman123

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I got a weapon called titan arm, and it looks like a long sword except with a blue highlight. I can use it, but a long with great attributes, it has horrible drawbacks, like -100 MP and attack speed. I want to use it, but it takes way to long to attack with it. Do you know what type of helmet, body, or boot is the best for it?

I'm also in The cold ruins. I want to finish this quest, but I get stuck on the 3rd floor (the one after the room with 2 holes)

I'm a lvl 17 warrior using a recovery robe, titan arm/conquorer falchion, flash incantation hat, hero boots. I currently have 80,000 gold, and is aiming to get the dioside, does it do anything?)

Sorry if I wrote to much, and thank you for the help
TestRatt
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best advice I can give you is to go and register at my shadowflare help site I made years ago. It's been nearly five years since I actually played this much so I'd just be copying and pasting stuff from there to here anyway.

The site has maps and guides for every area in the game as well as the item catalog you can check out what items are out there etc....

The Link is in my signature.

Good luck!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BlackFireRoar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:37 am    Post subject: DONT GET IT! Reply with quote

Dont get the dioside, I got it on my other computer (too much money and nothing to do with it) and it did absolutely nothing. It goes in you collectors items in the tab that says "special items" on your items page. Thats it.
TestRatt
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not exactly "it" if you have all 4 episodes but it is worthless if you don't have all four.
BlackFireRoar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess your right, I wouldnt know. I only have version 1.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index -> Tips - Episode One All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: