ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index ShadowFlare Forums
Communication between ShadowFlare Users

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help, I'm stuck

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index -> Tips - Episode One
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JChowthehell

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:07 am    Post subject: Help, I'm stuck Reply with quote

I'm at immortal remains and sea of trees.
In immortal remains, I killed the dragons, went into the lil room where the treasure chests are, then I could not find a pathway to a new area.
And when I go back to that Alex guy at coldsvalt all he tells me is "we're counting on you, good luck".
My missionlog has one quest in it, to scout the continuuing land. IMO I have scouted it, it should update. !!!! Mad

I've looked all over immortal remains and sea of trees and I don't see any path to a new town or new area.

Please, help? Sad
TestRatt
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All you do for the scout the continuing land is enter the immortal remains. The mission may have gotten screwy when you finished the immortal before going back and completing the scout mission which would have given you the mission to do the immortal remains.

I'd try restarting the game and entering the immortal remains. You should get a message saying to go back and report. Go back and you should get the immortal remains mission.

As far as new areas there isn't really anything new beyond that in EP 1 besides the Tower of Ordeal after you've done the immortal remains mission.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lax

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the same thing happened with those spiders in that elf forest with the herbs. If you kill the monsters before you get the mission, it doesn't count and gets messed up, but restarting it (save and exit) works and you can do it right this time
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index -> Tips - Episode One All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: