ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index ShadowFlare Forums
Communication between ShadowFlare Users

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Save files corrupting.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index -> Download/Installation support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
user123

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Save files corrupting. Reply with quote

Hi all, great game.

I setup a network in the house for the kids to play Shadowflare and am having issues with the save files going corrupt. This only happens with the computer not hosting the game. It has happened 3 times now and the second computer will work for a while (up to level 12) in online play and then all of a sudden disconnects. When the game is loaded again (you get to the screen that loads games) in either mode (online or Standalone) an application error is received during the load of the saved game.

Anybody else see this problem? Is there a way to recover corrupt save files for a player? The save files exists and if I open them in notepad I see the players name and the size of the file looks right.

Thanks for any help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index -> Download/Installation support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: