ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index ShadowFlare Forums
Communication between ShadowFlare Users

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please help me Find the answers to my Questions.. EP3 quests

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index -> Tips - Episode Three
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Punisher231

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Please help me Find the answers to my Questions.. EP3 quests Reply with quote

Sad Please if anyone can help me. just post it in here. I think im stucked at EP3,, Crying or Very sad ..... i got real problem with the warp rune at losmans,, and the quest next to errands of mrs. morris. and why does the quests 'a wise man in the ruins of wise' and 'let the jurg party surrender' is separated far from the other quests in Ep3.??? is it from EP4?. . .[/img]
TestRatt
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have ep 4 and if so do you have it installed? That's more than likely the problem if it's not letting you continue on parts of those quests.

The let the Jurg party surrender is not actually completable until you've completed the Find Mr & Mrs Jurg's remembrance mission you get in episode 4 is the main reason why I think it doesn't let you continue if you only have up to ep3 installed.

The mission on your log that's missing after Mrs. Morris is Take back the Tears of Oberon.
That requires the completion of the Punitive Expedition of Jurg then speak to Orbella in the town of Fanann and the mission will be assigned to you. If he doesn't give it to you try speaking to Tarchiani in the Town of Analusia. She's tells you about the theft of the Tears of Oberon. Then go back and try speaking to Orbella.
Punisher231

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: problem with quests in EP3.. Reply with quote

yes i have already ep4 installed.my shadow flare version is 2.004.000. i spoke to barshival after defeating Jurg and to the man bside him. barshival only said some stuff and gave me 10 goldbags. he also told me about the orbs. the man beside him assigned me the "let jurg party surrender" ow! i forgot something to ask, what should be finished first among these two quests -> "find the ancient short sword" and "let the jurg party surrender"...
TestRatt
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can complete the entire game without ever doing the Find the Ancient short sword. It's completion isn't vital to getting any other missions.
Punisher231

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:43 am    Post subject: Ep3 problem.. Reply with quote

ok , here is my latest quest log..

do i need to finish "let the jurg party surrender" before entering EP4?
and about the orbs. how do i find all the orbs needed to enter HIPERION.. Please help me...
TestRatt
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, like I mentioned before you won't be able to complete that mission until you've completed Find Mr & Mrs Jurg's remembrance which you don't get until you've gotten far enough into ep 4.

For help with the orbs etc... the easiest way for me to explain it is to tell you to just register to my SF help site and check the guides and maps found there. Anything I tell you is just copied and pasted from there anyway.
Punisher231

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: ep3 probs.. Reply with quote

ahh ok, i see.. so the only thing that i will be going to do for now is to find ORBS and head to HIPERION, thats Episode 4 right? And MAYBE i can enter the warp rune in losmans later in episode 4... Thanks for your effort on making replies to this topic.. OH! YOUR SITE ROCKS!!! there are lots of Premium ITEMS to download.. i just got there full crest +4 and other good stuff.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShadowFlare Forums Forum Index -> Tips - Episode Three All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: